Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Etsy Shop

For those of you wondering what The Lily Pad Shop is, allow me to satisfy your curiosity. The Lily Pad Shop is my business I officially started in November. I have been dreaming and working it up for several years. When I was in college I would make cards and put the Lily Pad logo on the back. I have done scrapbook wedding guest books, veils and many other projects. Now I have the business that gives me new motivation behind my creativity. I do sewing and embroidery along with hair clips, aprons, quilts and children's backpacks. As time goes on I will be expanding to additional items. I am taking custom requests right now while I add items to my Etsy shop. That is the basic information. Really The Lily Pad Shop is a way for me to be creative and do something with my hobbies, learn new techniques and work with great people.

thelilypadshop.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Amy, you are so amazing at what you do! You are very creative and I LOVE everything you have made! Your business will do great! Love ya girl!
    P.S. I love the background you picked! :)

    ReplyDelete