Saturday, September 11, 2010

My life forever changed

I remember where I was 9 years ago. I remember the whole day. But I also remember what happened after that day that changed the way we live. Because of that day I am a military wife. I am grateful for those that are willing to sacrifice so that we can enjoy freedom and protection. That day was not the only tragedy of our nation, but it is one that holds great significance to me...because it happened when I was old enough to understand and old enough to remember. To see a nation tied together in a necessary bond.

I am able to have my own business because of families that have sacrificed for our freedom. I am blessed and I thank you. All of you!

If you don't already know, I give a 10% discount on all orders from military, firemen, and police and their families. I always give this discount. (I only ask for proof).

No comments:

Post a Comment